Refund & Cancellation Policy
This Refund & Cancellation Policy (“Policy”) governs the refund and cancellation procedures of Cyberium Solutions Pvt Ltd (“Cyberium Solutions,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) for the services provided to our customers (“Customer” or “you”). Please read this Policy carefully to understand the conditions under which refunds may be granted and services canceled. By using our services, you agree to comply with this Policy.
1.1 We strive to provide high-quality cybersecurity services and ensure customer satisfaction. However, if you are not entirely satisfied with our services, you may request a refund subject to the following conditions:
- a) Refund requests must be made within 3 days from the date of service delivery.
- b) Refunds will only be considered for unused services that have not been consumed or completed. c) Refunds will not be granted if the service has been rendered in its entirety or partially consumed.
1.2 To request a refund, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at phone no +91 8851 75 74 73 with your invoice or order details. We will review your request and respond to you promptly.
2.1 You may request the cancellation of our services subject to the following conditions:
- a) Cancellation requests must be made before the service delivery date.
- b) Cancellation requests made after the service delivery date will not be eligible for a refund.
2.2 To request a cancellation, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com with your invoice or order details. We will review your request and respond to you promptly.
3.1 Cyberium Solutions reserves the right to discontinue or modify any of its services at any time without prior notice. In such cases, if you have prepaid for a service that is discontinued, we will provide a refund for the unused portion of the service.
3.2 If the service discontinuation is due to a breach of our terms and conditions by the Customer, no refund will be provided.
4.1 Certain fees associated with our services are non-refundable. These may include but are not limited to:
- a) Setup fees or one-time charges
- b) Licensing fees for third-party software or tools
- c) Fees for additional services or customization requested by the Customer
5.1 If you dispute a payment made to Cyberium Solutions, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our phone no +91 8851 75 74 73, We will investigate the issue and work towards a resolution in a fair and timely manner.
- Changes to the Refund & Cancellation Policy
6.1 Cyberium Solutions reserves the right to modify or update this Policy at any time without prior notice. Any changes to the Policy will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund & Cancellation Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or at +91 8851 75 74 73
Last Updated: 31st April 2023